From transit to housing to sustainable design...
We're all planners. Join the movement.
YPG is a forum for 35 and youngers to engage with peers and experienced professionals on the issues that we think will shape the future. YPG membership is included with your normal APA membership dues. From casual conversations with some of our region's shapers to professional networking and development, YPG has something for the planner in all of us. By becoming a member you will be eligible for free or reduced program and event fees and have access to many other benefits, including:
- Exposure to planning fields and related industries
- Education on current and emerging issues
- Updates on proposed and new legislation
- Access to professional tools, services, and support
- Mentoring by experienced professionals
- Career building programs
- Social networking events
- Planning magazine and CalPlanner magazine
- Access to others in planning and related fields
- Free and reduced fees for programs and events
If you haven't joined the APA yet, log onto the APA membership webpage at www.planning.org/join or contact the YPG.